How can I be unbanned?
This all depends on why/when/how you got banned. If you were banned for violating rules and you agree the ban is valid. Then you can create a new thread and tag it Appeals to express your apologies and beg for forgiveness. This does not mean you will be unbanned - this means you're asking nicely to be unbanned and it will be down to either the admin that banned you, or the owner to lift the ban. No one else can do it if the ban is valid and justified.
If the ban is not justified and you feel that the ban placed is invalid meaning you did not commit the crime that you're banned for, then you must create a new thread and tag it Appeals using the template below. Invalid bans can ONLY be processed by a Admin and whatever decision is made, is final. This is all done on the Appeals page.
What are the tags?
[INCOMPLETE] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:
- You did not post the answers to the questions we required (shown below)
- You did not respond within a reasonable time to a question we asked or statement we posed.
- You created multiple unban requests.
- The unban request was incorrectly posted or is now resolved without any action needed from us.
[UNBANNED] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:
- An admin has approved the request and has 'unbanned' you.
[DENIED] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:
- Your unban request has been declined. The reason(s) will usually be stated in the last reply to the topic which will then be locked. If you wish to Appeal this decision you can do so when 30 days has passed from the last Appeal.
What must I include in my unban request?
You should copy and paste the following statement and include the relevant answer(s):
My In-Game name is:
Reason I was banned:
Reason I should be unbanned:
Other comments that may help the situation:
Who can unban me?
Only the admin that banned you has the power to unban you. Other admins can comment and provide feedback or point out corrections that you need to make to your unban request but ultimately, only the admin that originally banned you or a owner can issue the unban command.
Who can post replies?
The only people that should be posting replies to unban requests should be Verified players or higher and of course the banned player. This is to keep the forum clean and the information provided accurate. All other posts can/will be deleted and the poster issued with a warning.